Logix ICF Concrete Forms
Logic ICF allows builders to increase profits and set themselves apart from their competition. You can build durable, homes and businesses that last and offer greater insulation than traditional walls. ICF is rapidly growing in its use for mid-rise multi-family, schools, assisted living, military, and agricultural applications.
There is a number of benefits for builders:
- Build Faster: 6 steps in 1 means you will finish your construction project faster.
- Build Easier & Lighter: A mason typically lifts 1.8 million pounds per year. Logix ICF is lighter and can cut that weight by about 1.5 million pounds.
- You Can Build in Cold or Wet Conditions: Weather is much less of a building factor with Logix ICF
The investment required to begin working with Logix ICF is surprisingly low. Basic hand tools are the only tools needed. Most of the cost comes from ICF bracing.
There are a variety of different products available to help you build the type of structure you need. You can choose from three different foam panels, three types of connectors, five core widths, and a wide range of smart accessory products. The possibilities that you can create with Logix Insulated concrete forms are just about endless.
Giraffe ICF Bracing System
Giraffe ICF Bracing is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of its bracing system and concrete decking shoring system. The Giraffe Bracing System is constructed with the highest quality materials to ensure a maintenance-free and very reliable system for ICF walls, roofs, and decks.
Because of their superior durability Giraffe insulated concrete form bracing system allows you to build walls of nearly any height.
ICF Bracing Sizes:
- Standard Giraffe Bracing units come in at 8′, 10′, and 12′ tall
- Add on components of 4′, 5′, 6′, 8′, 10′ and 12′ allows for any ICF wall heights from 8′ to 24′ tall
- Or go as high as you want with our Masonry Scaffold adapters
- Do you have a challenging ICF project and need a special ICF bracing solution? Contact us to discuss how we can help make your next ICF project a winning success.
The Giraffe ICF bracing system:
- Straightback (A)
- Adjustable leg with internal screw (B)
- Stamped footplate (C)
- Platform bracket (D)
- Safety rail (E)
- Self-locking gravity pins (F)